Friday, August 8, 2014

Five on Friday: Ice Cream!

We just wrapped up a week of VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our church. It was a lot of fun! I think all the kids really enjoyed it.

It was also a lot of work, and...

I'm tired.

So, this week, something simple is on the menu for Five on Friday. Something I don't have to think too much about.

Here are:

My Five Favorite Flavors of Ice Cream!

#5 - Vanilla. It's classic and wonderful on its own, but the best thing about vanilla is that it is a blank slate... an empty canvas upon which the artist (that's you!) can paint delicious shades of caramel, chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, sprinkles - pretty much any topping you can think of goes great with vanilla.

#4 - Peach. But not just any peach ice cream! It's got to be my Grandma G's homemade peach ice cream - so incredible! However, that can be hard to come by, so any peach that tastes like real peaches and not something artificial will do in a pinch.

#3 - Peppermint. The kind they only stock at Christmas. (Which is one of the biggest disappointments ever. I think they should sell it year-round.)

#2 - Chocolate. Just because... it's. chocolate.

#1 - Coffee. Yup. That's my absolute favorite.

I love ice cream! Who doesn't? List your favorite flavor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!